Tuesday 9 April 2013

Simple Tip 1 = Removing road salt / Cleaning under car

Here's a simple one for you, now I may be the only person who hasn't actually worked this one out as it now seems really obvious.

Karscher make a very nice trolley attachment that rolls under a car to clean the underside. As much as I like their products its about £55 cheapest I could find and I cant see it being an every day tool.

So watering the lawn I had a moment of inspiration, put the lawn sprinkler under the car!


(No that is not my garden)

Look at those lovely gentle jets of water, its not a quick process but you can just let it run for a while, go back and move to another area under the car and leave again.

Even though its nice a gentle wash be careful where you place it, jetting water into existing rust holes may not be a great idea. However it may not be terrible as it could wash out any new salt and perhaps slow down the process.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER - Any ideas shared on this blog are provided without warranty and used at your own risk. They are all things I have done and they worked for me, individual experiences may vary, blah blah blah. If it all goes horribly wrong I am not responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment