Monday 8 April 2013

A new outlet for my madness!

Another day, another blog! Well hopefully this will be interesting to those with a similar interest in old Fords.

WARNING! NOTHING EXOTIC HERE!

This is about (currently) Fiesta based cars, and my adventures fighting off wear and tear, high mileage and tin worm. Hopefully my experiences will help others and inspire the odd little mod here and there.

The current cars for this blog are my beloved but high mileage MK4 1.25 LX Fiesta, and a 1998 1.7 Puma I've now had for about a year.

I'll do some historical posts about what state the cars are in now, and where they will be heading next.

Also there will be some photo blog posts about the various events I will be attending when time and GF allow.

Comments / Suggestions / Banter about posts always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment